Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Block Demolished?

Not quite.

Source

It has been exactly a year now since I first started my blogging adventure here at Blogger.  I can honestly say that I came away with much more than I expected.  A new world of blogging friends and creative contacts opened up to me and I couldn't be more grateful to those who gave me encouragement and inspiration along the way.  You all should know who you are. :)

Unfortunately, as some may have noticed, I have not been blogging much in the last month or so.  This has been a symptom of school and outside life taking a larger chunk of my time as of late.  A lame excuse, I know, but I do want to get back to this.  I also know I have not been reading up on the blogs I follow as much as I should be so I hope to rectify that as well.

My goal with this next year of blogging, in addition to finishing off my broken-up writer's block, is to actually and really complete a novel from start to finish.  Seriously.

Perhaps NaNoWriMo will help to get me there...more on that next post.  Stay tuned, please?